Bummed to have to write this post. Amazon is always having issues and has many bots that flag books for different silly things. For some reason Saving The Fae: Daughter of Light Book Three got flagged for “having a cover or title similar to another book” (Umm like the first two in the series??? Cue maniacal laughter) and they BLOCKED it from being on preorder without giving me a reasonable explanation that made sense, or letting me talk to them. (After 35 books together and making them a lot of money, doesn’t feel great but I digress).
So… this post is to tell you that Amazon holds the keys to the fate of the final book. I am hopeful it will get sorted soon and the preorder will be live. If not, then I guess in a few months, when the book is ready, I will sell it from my website. I won’t leave you guys hanging.
If you want the latest up to date info, then join my newsletter where I will send out an email when the preorder is live.
Thanks for sticking with me. <3